Manitoulin Hotel & Conference Centre
The Manitoulin Hotel & Conference Centre is a new and unique property located on the North Channel of Lake Huron on beautiful Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada.
The hotel features 47 traditional guest rooms, 4 suites, and 7 wheelchair accessible rooms/business suites. With the 5,600 square foot ‘Three Fires Confederacy Ballroom’, the Manitoulin Hotel & Conference Centre is capable of hosting group tours, motor coach and bus tours, business meetings, seminars, workshops, weddings, conferences and just about any type of activity.
The hotel design was inspired by the beauty and history of the First Nations people of the Manitoulin Island region, visitors can find cultural significance throughout the entire property.
- 58 new Guest Rooms & Suites
- 5,600 square foot Ballroom/Conference Centre (capacity for 300)
- Casual fine-dining in North46 Restaurant
- Waterfront Property
- Business Centre
- Wireless Internet
- Teepee Structure Lobby with Fireplace
- Outdoor Lounge Pool (Available Seasonally – open until Labour Day)
- Assistance with Aboriginal Experiences